We know what freelancers charge. We’ve hired them ourselves for years as part of a multinational corporation. And, like you, we discovered that high rates don’t necessarily equate to good copy!
After years of applying critical care to costly but dead-on-arrival manuscripts, we’ve decided to switch sides of the desk. We’ve launched this one-stop resource to provide copy the way you would like to receive it.
- We will work with you and your budget.
- We price jobs according to complexity and resources needed.
- We offer discounts for multiple products and long-term contracts.
- We will quote a price by the page or by the job.
- We will do as much or as little as you need—from research to layout, or an individual step in-between.
- No need to sign a contract until you’ve seen our first issue or chapter
- You will own the copy in all forms, print and electronic.
- We will write to your specifications and your instructions—not to our own.
- We will meet the deadlines you set!
- Budget cuts?
- Staff reductions?
- Editors out on leave?
- Behind schedule?
Call us—we’ll help you out for a day, a month, an issue… whatever you need. We’re a cost-effective alternative to staffing agencies.
- Let us do the research and writing until you know it’s a success.
- Editorial Direction LLC is a member of the Specialized Information Publishers Association (SIPA).
- We’ll be happy to provide you with contacts who can vouch for the quality of our work.